The internship program at OHBC is a great opportunity for graduating seniors and college students to gain valuable, practical, hands-on ministry experience. Interns will spend several weeks during the late spring and summer months working alongside pastoral and church staff in order to gain better insight on the variety of responsibilities and tasks associated with vocational ministry.
If you are a graduating senior or college student and are interested in applying for the internship program, please complete the form below no later than Sunday, May 10, 2020.
Internship Program Expectations
- Uphold moral standards that reflect your relationship with Jesus and are consistent with the beliefs of Oak Hill Baptist Church.
- Ability and willingness to serve alongside all members of the Oak Hill Baptist Church staff.
- To attend and participate in ministry events and opportunities. These include, but are not limited to: Sunday morning worship services, Wednesday evening programs, summer camps, pastoral visits, etc.
- Ability and willingness to serve in the various ministries of Oak Hill Baptist Church.
- To be present during assigned work hours, for both on campus and off campus activities and events.
- Ability and willingness to uphold a strict policy of confidentiality when ministering to and with the members of Oak Hill Baptist Church.
- To have a great attitude as we all work together to serve Jesus and his church.