As we gather each week, please be mindful of our ongoing precautions to ensure the safety of everyone that enters our facilities each week. It has been such a joy to gather with everyone—the last thing we want to do is take a step backwards.
If you have questions about our current precautions, please do not hesitate to speak with a member of our guest services team or pastoral staff.
- If you are sick, have any symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus, or are considered high-risk (60 years old and above), we encourage you to remain at home. Services will continue to be streamed online (click here) as well as on our church Facebook page. Please visit the CDC website for more information about COVID-19 symptoms and individuals that are considered high-risk.
- Temperatures for all attendees will be checked upon entrance using non-touch thermometers.
- You are encouraged to wear your own mask. Please note that we will not be providing masks.
- We ask that families please sit together as a family unit. This will help us ensure that separate family units are seated at least six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance and exit from the building.
- We will have designated boxes for your offerings located in the lobby and near the exits. We will not be passing an offering plate during the worship service. You can also give online here.
- Upon conclusion of the service, we will be dismissing by rows and sections to reduce the likelihood of people gathering in close proximity. We also ask that you exit through the side doors on either side of the stage as we will be cleaning the sanctuary between services.
We appreciate your faithfulness in this season. The Lord has been kind to honor your prayers and generosity by sustaining us through unprecedented times. We covet your continued prayers as we move forward in hopes of returning to normal. Until then, we can rest assured knowing that God is working all things together for our good (Romans 8:28). God bless you and your family, and we look forward to worshiping with you!
Who is exempt from wearing a mask?
The government mandate does include exemptions on the requirement to wear a mask. Below is a list of those exemptions that might apply in our context:our context:
- Children under the age of 5
- Anyone with a health issue or disability that makes wearing a mask unsafe
- Anyone hearing impaired or communicating with the hearing impaired where seeing mouth movement is necessary
- Anyone giving a speech to an audience and is maintaining a safe distance