Summer camp for middle and high school students (grades 6-12)
Monday, June 28 – Friday, July 2
Camp Chautauqua in Miamisburg, OH
$295.00 per student
Without a doubt, summer camp is one of the most transformative experiences in the life of a student. It's an environment free from many of the distractions of daily life for your middle or high school student to grow in their relationships with Jesus and others.
If you’re reading this as a parent, we are honored that you entrust your children to us each week and would love for them to join us for summer camp. If you’re reading this as a middle or high school student, we are grateful that you are a part of our ministry and would love for you to join us for what we believe will be the best week of your summer.
Instructions for how to register for camp are included below. All campers must register online. If you have any questions, please contact Alan Fisher at (606) 679-8496.
How To Register
- Children under the age of 18 must be registered by a parent or guardian
- Click the "Register for Camp" button below to be directed to the camp registration site
- On the new page, click the "Ohio Summer Camp" link
- Once you are redirected to the next page, click the "Register" button
- If you have registered your child for camp in the past, log in using the same information as previous years. If you have not registered a child in the past, click the "Create New Account" button. If you have registered a child in the past but forgot your login information, click the "Forgot your login information?" link
- Once you are logged in, complete all required information forms and proceed to checkout
- There are two payment options:
- Pay in-full online using a credit card
- Pay in-person by entering the promo code OHBC2021 (all caps, no spaces) at checkout. Once you enter the promo code, click the selection box on the "Claim a Sponsorship" screen, then click the "Claim" button
- After entering credit card information or the promo code, click the "Complete Order" button
- Upon completion, you will receive an email receipt of your registration. Please save/print this for your records