"Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen."
Easter is a special time here at Oak Hill. Each year we gather for a weekend of remembering, reflecting, and celebrating the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We would love for you to celebrate with us this Easter weekend. Below is a list of the variety of ways you can worship with us this weekend.
Easter Program 2021 | April 1st-4th
One of the Easter traditions we look forward to every year is our Easter program. Presented by the Music and Worship Ministries of Oak Hill Baptist Church,“Grave Clothes” is a dramatic passion play of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ presented through music and drama. We invite you to join us in our annual celebration of Easter.
Grave Clothes Performances
- Thursday April 1st - Sunday April 4th 7:00PM Nightly
- Special Matinee April 3rd & 4th 2:00PM
- Due to covid restrictions you must reserve your seat online. Click here to purchase your seats
- We are asking for a $5.00 donation per ticket.
- All proceeds will be donated to Project 58:10 & Aim Pregnancy Center.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to each performance.
- No refunds will be given.
- Child care will be provided for all children under 5 years of age.
- If you would like to help serve in any of the performances please fill out the Easter volunteer form.
Easter Worship Services
The world tells us that the Easter celebration is giving gifts to the kids, hiding eggs (and hopefully finding them all), and just being together. However, as Chiristians we know that the true celebration is the remeberance of the gift of the cross and the empty tomb. Join us at Oak Hill Baptist for a special celebration that has something for everyone - great live music, a powerful message, and a FREE Easter egg hunt for all ages. Bring your family to celebrate Easter in a very memorable way. Whether online or in person our Easter services will be available at 8:30, 9:45, or 11am. You can watch the online service on our website or on Facebook Live by visiting our Facebook page.